Richard Feher D.C.
Dr. Richard Feher is a Chiropractic Physician and a Palmer graduate that has been practicing in Las Vegas since 2012. He opened the Blue Diamond Integrative Care Clinic in 2016 and has been treating southwest valley residents ever since. Stemming from his past experience as an athletic trainer, he runs a family-oriented clinic with an emphasis on injury rehab and recovery. Treatment utilized at the clinic includes: Therapeutic stretches and exercises, ultrasound, electric muscle stimulation, intersegmental traction, massage therapy, kinesiotaping, myofascial release technique, Graston, and of course chiropractic adjustments. These therapies are utilized to treat a multitude of health-related issues and are personalized to each patient and their area of complaint. Common conditions Dr. Feher treats include shoulder impingement, carpal tunnel, headaches, neck pain, back pain, plantar fasciitis, knee injuries, and whiplash. He also has an accreditation through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners and regularly evaluates injured workers for the State of Nevada. <br />
From the San Francisco Bay Area, he went to undergrad at Washington State before starting his chiropractic studies at Palmer West in San Jose, California. Throughout his schooling, he has worked with several sports teams and has been on the medical team for events such as The U.S. Half Marathon, the Susan G. Komen 3-Day walk (San Francisco), and the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon. He lives with his beautiful wife, Sondra, and enjoys playing basketball, hiking and has been fostering rescue dogs for the past decade. <br />
Education: Continuing Education
- Basic MRI Part 1, 2, and 3 by Dr. Guy Annunziata
- Radiculopathy: Patient Assessment by Dr. Guy Annunziata
- Understanding Whiplash Part 1 and 2 by Dr. Guy Annunziata
- AMA Guides, 5th Edition
- Medicolegal Issues for Independent Medical Examiners
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Concussion Claims
- Documentation and Coding with ICD-10 and Medicare
- Advanced Imaging, Record and Coding, and Nutrition
- Radiology, Ethics, and Technique
- Spinal Trauma and Whiplash with Dan Murphy D.C.
- Whiplash Advanced Topics - Dr. Arthur Croft
- Insurance Billing for the Chiropractic Office
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West. San Jose, CA.
- Graduated and received Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Elective courses completed at Palmer West include:
- Thompson Drop
- Sacro-occipital technique
- Graston (with level 1 certification)
- Sports Elective 1 and 2
- Member of Palmer West Sports Council
Member of the medical team at several sporting events including:
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk (San Francisco)
- Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon
- Sea Otter Classic (road biking, mountain biking, and BMX)
- The U.S. Half Marathon (San Francisco)
- Washington State University. Pullman, WA.
- Graduated and received Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology